Upcoming National Holidays
Monday: China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea
Tuesday: China, Taiwan, Korea
Thursday: Japan, KSA
Next week Friday: Thailand, South Africa
BNEF: 191GW in 2021
Tianyang and Haiyouwei: Prices EVA to increase by 35% with effect from 15th September
GCL back in the black with granular polysilicon
Risen updates: cell/module capa, polysilicon, 210mm, EVA
1. Current capacity: cells 12GW, modules 19.1GW.
2. All new capacity under construction is 210mm, including 5GW cells and 10GW modules.
3. Bayannur Juguang Silicon (100% owned by Risen) planned capacity of 12kt/yr polysilicon.
4. Domestic 40% Vs overseas 60% shipments.
5. If the cost of EVA keeps increasing greatly, will consider using POE instead of EVA.
BHEL completes India’s largest floating solar PV plant (25MW)
Solar Americas Capital sets off to build up 2GW solar portfolio in Brazil by 2026
Targets £1B investment
Arctech completes wind tunnel lab at its Kunshan HQ
India to subsidise 100% airfreight!!!
... for export of dairy products.
Somebody pls lobby for solar products import freight subsidies.